Table of Contents
Mytrip.ng General Terms of service
- Mytrip.ng (Mytrip Nigeria Ltd.) provides a technology platform for online bus ticketing that connects intending travellers with bus partners. Mytrip.ng does not own or operate or offer the services of transportation to the user. Mytrip.ng also doesn’t act as an agent of any particular bus partner in the process of providing the above-mentioned technology platform services.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc. However, the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Passengers are required to furnish or present the following details at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
3.1. SMS or Email of the ticket. (This is widely accepted by majority bus partners), morealso you could show the Barcode present on your trip details for verification.
3.2. Some bus partners might not accept the electronic ticket formats. In such case we request you to kindly carry a printout of the ticket which can be generated from their booking point.
3.3. Proof of Identity (Driving License or Aadhar Card or Passport or PAN Card or Voter Card)
- The passengers should reach at the mentioned boarding points at most 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time for onboarding.
- Any complaints/grievances should be reported in a week’s time from date of journey performed.
- A booking is considered confirmed if the booking confirmation page is shown to the customer and available on their bookings page, even if SMS/Email fails to deliver for any reason.
- If ticket confirmation/cancellation, SMS/Email, is not sent for any reason, if reported it can be resent by our support team. SMS/Email might fail to deliver or get delayed for several reasons which are not in our control.
- Payment gateway/service charges – Mytrip.ng will charge additional ₦200 payment gateway charge or service charge unless otherwise specified in the booking details page.
- By making a booking on Mytrip.ng – customer acknowledges that Mytrip.ng will Call/Email/SMS or send alerts to give/take information regarding his/her bookings.
- In case of any claims arising out of unforeseen consequences/exigencies, Mytrip.ng liability would be limited to the extent of two times the value of the booking amount.
- Generation of a valid bus ticket through its partners/operators.
- Sending an SMS, Email for ticket confirmation/cancellation.
- Providing voice/email support for any ticket booking/cancellation/refund issues.
Not Mytrip.ng Responsibilities
- Any incorrect data provided by customer while booking the ticket.
- Any Bus delays, breakdowns, service cancellations and accidents.
- Any misbehaviour by the bus partner staff or co-passenger.
- Loss/damage of baggage.
- Late arrival by customer at the boarding point.
- Customer phone not reachable, bus partner did not call at the boarding point and left without picking the customer.
- Customer waiting at wrong boarding point.
- Any change of seat numbers done by the bus partner manually.
- Bus partner changing the boarding point for any reason.
- Bus partner arranging a different vehicle for pickup at boarding point and boarding the actual vehicle at a different place.
- Improper booking done by agent, please contact the agent directly.
- Bus partner not providing In-bus amenities/facilities mentioned while booking.
- Change of bus type by Bus partner for any reason.
- Bus fares are not controlled by Mytrip.ng, so any change in fares is not the responsibility of Mytrip.ng.
- The rules and regulations for carrying luggages vary among bus partners. Most of the bus partners allow 15-20 Kgs of luggage (Bags, Suitcases) per passenger. Bus Partner has sole discretion to allow passengers to carry any other form of luggages like carton boxes etc. Mytrip.ng is not responsible in case passenger is not allowed to board the bus if the luggage is inappropriate (valuable goods, explosives, carton boxes etc) to carry in the bus. Please check with bus partner directly in case any extra luggage/carton boxes etc are being carried.
Offers and Discounts
- No two offers that are live can be combined to be redeemed.
- Any offer published by Mytrip.ng or its partners can be changed without prior notice.
- Each offer can have its own terms and conditions. Please refer to the offers page.
Failure Transactions TERMS
- A transaction might fail for several reasons and your account/card might be debited without generating a ticket. If the amount is deducted from your account/card, we request you to call our customer care number or mail Support@mytrip.ng to re-confirm the failed transaction before proceeding with a fresh transaction/booking.
- Transactions such as these are refunded back to customer. Please read the refund policy below.
Mytrip.ng Cancellation policy
- Though not active at the moment, but the cancellation terms will be different for each bus partner and are set by the bus partner itself. These terms are shown while booking as well as on the ticket printout/Email confirmation.
- Refunds processed for cancelled tickets are transferred to the passenger’s bank account / debit / credit / that was used while booking the tickets.
- All Refunds are processed automatically upon cancellation of tickets. Your bank may take 5-14 days to credit this amount to your account/card.
- In case the refund amount is not credited to your account in 14 days from the date of refund, we kindly request you to send an email to Support@mytrip.ng along with the ticket details/order details and credit/debit/Wallet statement from the date of booking to till date. We will provide you the necessary support in crediting back the refund amount.
- No refund will be processed for No-Show Passengers (Passenger who do not report at the boarding point on time).
- Any transaction charges/Ticket Delivery charges collected shall not be refunded if the tickets are cancelled by the customer.
- In the event of cancellation of a bus / service trip by the bus partner, Mytrip.ng will assist the passenger in providing an alternative service, subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then Mytrip.ng shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
- Provisions/amenities like video, air conditioning, or water bottle or any such other services mentioned on Mytrip.ng are to help you to make an informed decision. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service provider.
If you have any additional questions, comments or other general customer service inquiries, please email us at Support@mytrip.ng or call us at 040-33666599.